Commercial and Industrial
Burrtec offers a full range of commercial, industrial, and construction services. We strive to provide excellence in service and customer satisfaction through the following:
Burrtec provides customized services to fit the specific needs of our commercial customers. We offer free waste assessments to assist our customers in creating waste solutions to serve your specific business needs and create sustainable long-lasting solutions. Please click below to request a waste assessment.
Burrtec can assist in selecting the appropriate recycling service level along with necessary education outreach to managerial staff. Please below to request a waste assessment or if you would like to make additional enhancements to your current recycling program.
WHAT CAN BE RECYCLED?
- Aerosol cans (completely empty)
- Aluminum cans
- Cereal boxes (no wax paper lining)
- Glass bottles & jars
- Junk mail
- Paper tubes
- Phone books
- Plastic containers
- Plastic milk jugs
- Tin cans
- Wrapping paper
What Container is Best for Your Program?
Construction & Demolition Services:
- Roll Off Containers (10 to 40 yards)
- Portable Restrooms – Portable restroom rental is not available in all areas. Please click here to visit our Portable Restrooms page.
- Concrete Washout Bins
- Tilt Hoppers
- Storage Containers
- Construction Containers
Burrtec offers customized services to meet your green waste recycling needs whether it be a bin rental or weekly scheduled green waste pick up.
Food Waste Recycling
Rather than sending food waste to landfills, Burrtec helps its customers manage their food waste through source reductions, food rescue programs, composting, and anaerobic digestion. In addition to doing the right thing for our environment, California mandated legislation requires organics recycling throughout the state.
Click the link below to learn more about California Recycling Legislation
Organic material is collected from source-separated food and green waste programs that are taken to one of Burrtec’s Material Recovery Facilities to produce nutrient-rich compost.
The complete composting process takes approximately three months. Burrtec uses the GORE Compost System to provide green and food waste recycling solutions for our customers. The system produces a compost product that is returned to the soil, closing the sustainability loop for material that would have been otherwise sent to the landfill.
The compost produced by Burrtec is OMRI Certified and registered with the California Department of Food and Agriculture. Burrtec’s compost participates in the US Composting Council’s Seal of Testing to ensure the highest quality product for our customers.
Available Landscape Products
Organic material collected from source-separated food and green waste programs is used to produce nutrient-rich compost as well as other landscape products. Burrtec offers the following products are available for purchase:
- ½ Soil Amendment
- 1” Wood Chips
- 2” Cover Mulch
- 2” Wood Chips
Anaerobic digestion is the process that produces biogas from organic wastes. Source separated food waste is turned into a slurry and used for the AD process. The AD process consists of the conversion of decomposed matter to organic acids that become methane gas. This gas is used to produce energy as well as sustain the AD process itself.
How to Start Your Food Waste Recycling Program
It’s Easy as 1….2…..3!
1. Contact Burrtec for an initial on-site visit to determine a step-by-step program specifically designed for your restaurant/ business.
2. Burrtec staff will consult with your management to train your team on successfully implementing a food waste recycling program.
3. Designate key areas, such as food preparation, for food waste containers. Burrtec will provide your business with essential materials to help you create a successful food waste recycling program.
Breads & Grains
Cooked Meats & Poultry
Fruits & Vegetables
- Evaluating and analyzing your waste requirements
- Determining which service, options, and containers will work best for your waste collection and disposal needs
- Analyzing your waste stream to assure the best recycling solutions
- Offering portable restroom service from commercial construction sites and road construction sites to large or small public events
- AB939 reporting
- Developing and implementing public education outreach programs
Additionally, each Burrtec professional is proficient in environmental regulations, recycling, and conservation technologies and can bring ease and insight to the decision-making process of our